- Visualizing relative size of fraction bars and equivalencies
- Colors correspond to Montessori short bead stair.
- For Elementary school children
- Colors correspond with Montessori short breads. Printed on white cardstock.
- Fraction chart. Color-coded to 20ths.
Note: Fraction Chart is considered support material and is not automatically included in classroom sets.
Color- coded chart for students to visualize relative size of fractions as well as to visualize equivalencies. Children see relative size of various fractions, see all the ways to write fractions equivalent to given fraction, develop instinct about fraction values.
The teacher's experience and the sequence of skills in the students' basic math program are the best guides in determining which skills should be introduced first. In general, the scope and sequence chart above can be used as a guide.
A number of sets for younger children are "color coded." Some teachers present all the levels with an exercise set, while others prefer to present all the blue (two-digit) exercises, progress to the pink (three-digit), and culminate with the green (four-digit).
Other skills such as Roman Numerals require no prerequisites other rhan an understanding of place value. Such exercises can be presented any time.
We Also Recommend