Order Reals Blackline
- Sequencing positive and negative integers
- Sequencing positive and negative fractions and decimals and radicals
- For students in grades 6-8
- Blackline masters for written responses (answer keys included)
- Ten separate exercises - each with four separate sequences of six values
Sequencing values with emphasis on negatives: sequencing integers, sequencing positive and negative fractions, sequencing positive and negative decimals, sequencing positive and negative radicals, cumulative exercises.
Format: Blackline masters for written responses (answer keys included). Recommended storage (not included): file
The teacher's experience and the sequence of skills in the students' basic math program are the best guides in determining which skills should be introduced first. In general, the scope and sequence chart above can be used as a guide.
A number of sets for younger children are "color coded." Some teachers present all the levels with an exercise set, while others prefer to present all the blue (two-digit) exercises, progress to the pink (three-digit), and culminate with the green (four-digit).
Other skills such as Roman Numerals require no prerequisites other rhan an understanding of place value. Such exercises can be presented any time.
We Also Recommend