- Visualizing relative size of fraction bars and equivalencies
- Colors correspond to Montessori short bead stair.
- For Elementary school children
- Colors correspond with Montessori short breads. Printed on legal-size white cardstock. Because of size usually ships separately.
- Fraction chart. Color-coded to 20ths.
Note: Fraction Chart is considered support material and is not automatically included in classroom sets.
The teacher's experience and the sequence of skills in the students' basic math program are the best guides in determining which skills should be introduced first. In general, the scope and sequence chart above can be used as a guide.
A number of sets for younger children are "color coded." Some teachers present all the levels with an exercise set, while others prefer to present all the blue (two-digit) exercises, progress to the pink (three-digit), and culminate with the green (four-digit).
Other skills such as Roman Numerals require no prerequisites other rhan an understanding of place value. Such exercises can be presented any time.
We Also Recommend