Millions Numeral Cards
- Color-coded cards representing powers of ten within hierarchies of large numbers
- Packet includes two complete sets and extra units.
- For elementary school students
- Color-coded numerals on white cardstock. Lamination and cutting required.
- Montessori millions. Introduction; one set of large cards; two sets of small cards; and reproducible place value grid.
Note: Millions cards are considered support material and are not automatically included in classroom sets.
The teacher's experience and the sequence of skills in the students' basic math program are the best guides in determining which skills should be introduced first. In general, the scope and sequence chart above can be used as a guide.
A number of sets for younger children are "color coded." Some teachers present all the levels with an exercise set, while others prefer to present all the blue (two-digit) exercises, progress to the pink (three-digit), and culminate with the green (four-digit).
Other skills such as Roman Numerals require no prerequisites other rhan an understanding of place value. Such exercises can be presented any time.
We Also Recommend