Thousand Line and Labels Blackline
- Pinpointing random numbers on a number line to 1000
- Transitioning between hundreds and visualizing relative values
- For children in grades K-3
- Free-response worksheets on which children write value of number line locations
- Nine separate exercises with 10 tags each
The teacher's experience and the sequence of skills in the students' basic math program are the best guides in determining which skills should be introduced first. In general, the scope and sequence chart above can be used as a guide.
A number of sets for younger children are "color coded." Some teachers present all the levels with an exercise set, while others prefer to present all the blue (two-digit) exercises, progress to the pink (three-digit), and culminate with the green (four-digit).
Other skills such as Roman Numerals require no prerequisites other rhan an understanding of place value. Such exercises can be presented any time.
We Also Recommend