Time C Blackline
- Reading analog clocks and applying time concepts
- Time to the minute and more challenging time intervals and calendar work
- For children in grades 2-4
- Blackline masters for written responses (answer keys included)
- Ten separate exercises with six problems each
Most advanced of three series for reading analog clocks: time to the minute, time intervals in minutes after, time intervals in minutes before, calendar applications into given and different months.
Blackline masters for written responses (answer keys included). Recommended storage (not included): file.
The teacher's experience and the sequence of skills in the students' basic math program are the best guides in determining which skills should be introduced first. In general, the scope and sequence chart above can be used as a guide.
A number of sets for younger children are "color coded." Some teachers present all the levels with an exercise set, while others prefer to present all the blue (two-digit) exercises, progress to the pink (three-digit), and culminate with the green (four-digit).
Other skills such as Roman Numerals require no prerequisites other rhan an understanding of place value. Such exercises can be presented any time.
We Also Recommend