Hundred Line & Labels Blackline
- Pinpointing random numbers to 100 on a number line
- Visualizing relative values to 100 and transitioning between decades
- For children in grades K-2
- Blackline masters for written responses (answer keys included).
- Nine separate exercises each with 10 "tags"
Blackline masters for written responses (answer keys included). Recommended storage (not included): file
The teacher's experience and the sequence of skills in the students' basic math program are the best guides in determining which skills should be introduced first. In general, the scope and sequence chart above can be used as a guide.
A number of sets for younger children are "color coded." Some teachers present all the levels with an exercise set, while others prefer to present all the blue (two-digit) exercises, progress to the pink (three-digit), and culminate with the green (four-digit).
Other skills such as Roman Numerals require no prerequisites other rhan an understanding of place value. Such exercises can be presented any time.
We Also Recommend